Honored Contributor

I just received via email a survey from Aldi asking me to vote for my favorite products and maybe win a $100 gift card.  Has anyone else received this email?  I did a quick search and it looks like there have been Aldi scams via Facebook but couldn't find any via direct email.

Any input/feedback will be greatly appreciated!  Shopping animated emoticon

Trusted Contributor

Aldi Scam!

Esteemed Contributor

I would first wonder how they got your email.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe   Since Aldi's doesn't have a "valued shopper card" like some other food stores do where you provide the info like phone, address, e-mail) to get perks as a customer where did "Aldi's" get their info to e-mail you.

I wouldn't engage via the e-mail you received.

I would be very leary.  If Aldi's has a website I would contact them directly to find out if this is genuine or someone is using their name in an e-mail phishing scam.

If you have a moment down the road will you let us know the outcome?  Thank you and good luck. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ALDI Survey?

[ Edited ]

@aroc3435 

@Still Raining 

@deb5555 

Yikes sorry my bad!  Aldi has my email address because I get their weekly circular online and I also sign up for reminders on specific products that are coming up on a regular basis.  

Regular Contributor

I got the survey and I also get the weekly ads via email. 

Respected Contributor

This isn't a scam.  It's from the Aldi website, and it was sent out to all who subscribed to their communications.

Honored Contributor

Thanks to everyone that responded.  I just took the survey and it is most definitely from Aldi.  What I liked most about it was that you could opt out of certain categories (for example I would have no opinions on baby products) but it included many of the items I purchase regularly. 

I love Aldi and it's nice to see they are looking for customer feedback!

Respected Contributor

This cartoon is so cute.

Honored Contributor

Re: ALDI Survey?

[ Edited ]

I never received plus they dont have my email address. Glad it is not a scam!!!  Adorable graphic  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller