Respected Contributor

Used it for the first time today and it's the best little chopper I have ever use. It's manual but you don't need to be superman to use it. Item#K37754 by Kuhn Rokon. It operates on a string mechanism with a handle that you pull out. Super easy and fast. I may order a back up in case this one ever breaks. Went for around $20 plus s/h of course. Well worth the money.

Valued Contributor

I was asking about an easy, inexpensive chopper a couple of weeks ago... maybe this is just the ticket! ..if i don't destroy it on the first few pulls, that is! lol It should at least last as long as it will take me to decide if i'll really get any use out of a chopper/processor, so it's all good.

I looked online to see if i could find it in any stores locally, but didn't see it anywhere else. I might grab one! Thanks, luvpoos Smiley Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Trusted Contributor

I saw this in the Sur La Table catalog in green and on Amazon in green and red. Thought I would share. I too want one.

New Contributor

I purchased one of these choppers in green. It works GREAT, so I ordered two more in red for gifts. These would also be nice for vacation home/RV/camping, etc. Cleans in a flash. No extra storage needed for parts. This is a 5-star winner.

Super Contributor

You talked me into it; well, the video did. Bread crumbs and nuts were the cinchers, but I like the idea of making a simple chopped salad easily. Thanks, luvpoos:

http://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=K37754&storeId=10251&langId=-...

Respected Contributor

I have this in green and also in red (just in case the cord ever broke!). I use this constantly. It is my go to piece in the kitchen. I hardly ever use my small Kitchen Aid chopper anymore. I use this for everything and it is one of the best things I ever bought. Chops everything with hardly any effort. Love this!

Respected Contributor
On 2/5/2014 loveour4leggedfriends said:

I have this in green and also in red (just in case the cord ever broke!). I use this constantly. It is my go to piece in the kitchen. I hardly ever use my small Kitchen Aid chopper anymore. I use this for everything and it is one of the best things I ever bought. Chops everything with hardly any effort. Love this!

Love mine too. Never saw it on air before, I have the red. I have a Pampered Chef manual chopper and this is so much better and clean up is simple.

Respected Contributor
On 2/5/2014 Beebee2 said:

You talked me into it; well, the video did. Bread crumbs and nuts were the cinchers, but I like the idea of making a simple chopped salad easily. Thanks, luvpoos:

http://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=K37754&storeId=10251&langId=-...

you're very welcome, hope you enjoy yours as much as I do. I think it would make a great gift also.

Honored Contributor

It reminds me of a boat engine. I'll wait and see how the reviews go after several months. I'm afraid I would break it within a couple weeks.

Honored Contributor
On 2/5/2014 depglass said:

It reminds me of a boat engine. I'll wait and see how the reviews go after several months. I'm afraid I would break it within a couple weeks.

depglass...the reviews are almost a year old! They date back to 2/27/2013! Fifteen pages of them, the gizmo is highly rated!

Thanks luvpoos for sharing...I have it in my wish list! I only have an old KALUNKY food processor and refuse to drag it out. This would be perfect for the 'little' choppings I always seem to need.