Valued Contributor

I'm glad that after reading a number of these I'm not the only one disgusted/disappointed with ITKWD lately.  In a two or three hour show they're selling batteries, computers, vacuum cleaners and God knows what else.  Soon he'll be selling Breezies! It also bugs me that on occassion after having 3 hours of Gourmet Holiday, the first thing he presents is food!  It's not about cooking or cooking accessories anymore which is sad because it used to be a great show and I really enjoyed watching.  Sadly, I just noticed that tonight the show is only one hour long.  There is 4 hours of food programming prior and I'll bet hell to high water ITKWD will be 20 minutes worth of food products!  On the bright side, I'm saving a lot of money.  :-)

Respected Contributor

The many non food offerings annoy me as well but I probably encouraged it by ordering a Shark vacuum cleaner they were recently showing.  Maybe with so many staying home, cleaning is as much an activity as cooking.  Still, they could make it a separate hour.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melzie - ITKWD was on for its usual two hours tonight; you can check Items Recently on Air to find anything you may have missed if you didn't tune in for the full show.