Regular Contributor

This is the least kitchen show I have seen. If I wanted to know what to clean with, I would have watched a different show.

Honored Contributor

@May5 

I thought it was not n today because I first turned it on & HALO TSV was on 33 min. -- went on errand -- come back tuned in then it was ROMBA...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

It occurred to me they always put TSVs in ITKWD because he's a great salesman and people buy because he tells you how good product is!!! I think he's must be the #1 sales person for QVC...

either way no interest to me! 

Trusted Contributor

I don't know if he is their #1 salesperson or not but I will agree he must be a good salesperson if he can continue to sell the same products that are shown over and over again on his program. Somebody must be buying them.

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-BurgI wouldn't be surprised to hear that thousands of David's followers wait and buy from his shows unless they have a fear of something specific selling out earlier.   I've seen him sell over 5000 of something at 10-11 at night sometimes when whatever it was had been shown all day long.

I used to do something like that when Lisa R was around -  I do believe almost all the QVC pearls I have I bought when she was on air.  

Esteemed Contributor

So glad others noticed.  David has been so wonderful, excessively hardworking , soothing and a real trooper during the shelter in.  Leave it to Q's  greed to take advantage of his extreme popularity of David and his show to mess up a Sunday afternoon of relaxation.

Esteemed Contributor

Although I'd rather see other items presented in kitchen shows, when vacuums of any kind appear in the lineup, I have to acknowledge that they can be useful in kitchens, so they make some sense to include. However, when I saw David head outside to sell the Halo Bolt today, I turned off the show and didn't return. The TSV version isn't even the model with the outlet, so it has ZERO application for a show titled "in the kitchen." And, as always, David had a full hour presenting the TSV immediately after his show, so there was absolutely no point in finagling it into the kitchen programming.

As usual, the powers that be don't seem to care about our complaints on this subject, but it is nice to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Honored Contributor

David's show was quite boring today.  Too many "non-kitchen" items.  Also, David does fine without the vendors.  I like the show better this way.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee Yes, he's doing fine but I get the facial expressions that he's not happy with it.  Can't have 'dead air space' so he has to keep the ball in the air - solo - until a vendor comes on via TV magic.  .......blah blah is all on his shoulders.

Doesn't look like a happy camper to me.

Trusted Contributor

I like watching David although I did not watch yesterdays show as 't was busy doing other tihngs.  I turn it off when computers are on I don't care who is selling.

I don't wait for a particular vendor to come on to purchase anything, if I want something I buy it regardless of who is selling.  Some hosts I just like to watch more than others.  I Love watching David.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Although I'd rather see other items presented in kitchen shows, when vacuums of any kind appear in the lineup, I have to acknowledge that they can be useful in kitchens, so they make some sense to include. However, when I saw David head outside to sell the Halo Bolt today, I turned off the show and didn't return. The TSV version isn't even the model with the outlet, so it has ZERO application for a show titled "in the kitchen." And, as always, David had a full hour presenting the TSV immediately after his show, so there was absolutely no point in finagling it into the kitchen programming.

As usual, the powers that be don't seem to care about our complaints on this subject, but it is nice to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way.

(bolded by me)  This is why it annoys me so much.   I would say that pretty much 99% of the time there is a full hour of the TSV immediately before his show and another full hour of it immediately after his show.   

Now it ends up being shown one or two during DURING his kitchen show, in addition to those other hours and when it's in the kitchen show it's usually somewhere between 30 minutes and an hour of the show.

The kitchen shows were pretty much all I watched since they all but stopped selling fine jewelry (my other interest for years).  Now, I almost never tune in even for a kitchen show.  It has become very low on my priority list.  That's a shame.  I don't dislike David at all.  It's just the way QVC does things and I' in the 'I disagree' column.