Esteemed Contributor

I think they were Sabatier? Came with a sharpening sheath. Sold out, but I think they were $18.99 + at least $3.50 s/h.

Made my weekly Saturday morning run over to Marshalls/ Home Goods. Found essentially the same thing there: 2 pk by Farberware with sharpening sheath: $6.99.

That's 1/3 of the QVC price before sales tax AND they are in my home- no shipping.

Getting harder and harder to justify purchases from QVC, so I choose to limit them.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva 

And I love Farberware and buy their products often, they're quality made and perform at expectations.

Thanks for the heads up, I love Home Goods!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@queendiva   You know what’s bad for me when I click  into these forums?   Someone posts a great buy for a useful item.  But wait, I already have that item; in truth, I have multiples of it, so why am I telling myself that’s a good deal?

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the idea of being able to sharpen the scissors. Each pair has it's own sharpening sheath.

I had two similar pairs of scissors in my kitchen. Older and not as sharp as I would like. They are in the Donate box to be dropped off with other items his week.

Trusted Contributor

Well I ordered, but I am jealous of your good deal at Marshalls. Man Very Happy

I have the kuhn rikon ones and they are good at first but then go dull. I am hoping these really work.