Frequent Contributor

Why did Judith walk out on Jennifer Coffey?

Jennifer was doing a great job! First Judith complained that the piece was airing in the afternoon and not the evening. Then she complained that the camera person was taking too long to get a close-up. Then in the middle of Jennifer talking, she suddenly said "Thank you everybody!" and left! Jennifer said "Are we done?" Of course Jen handled it like a pro and kept going without missing a beat. I felt so bad for her!

Honored Contributor

Re: Why did Judith walk out on Jennifer Coffey?

Perhaps Judith has totally lost interest in selling jewelry that is not hers?  If it's such an imposition, you've got to wonder why she contracted to continue doing it.  I guess she's become a prima doña. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Dear me, I missed this.  Ms. Ripka might not be feeling well today.  Sometimes when things that ordinarily would not ruffle feathers occur on one of those proverbial "bad days," we can have a bit of a meltdown.  It happens to the best of us.

Typically, Ms. Ripka is a consummate professional.  

Super Contributor

Wow----  that is very unprofessional of JR.

Is QVC dropping her line maybe ?

Super Contributor

Good point......I have noticed that the dramatic weight loss of JR and also what appears to be fatigue. She may have some health issues.

Trusted Contributor

OMG Judith was like, TAKE ME HOME!  LOL

Honored Contributor

I just watched the video; she didn't walk out.  This is a generic gold show, JR had one item in the show, they finished the presentation, JR said, "thank you everyone" and left".   I didn't hear her complain about anything. 

I think the OP has a vivid imagination. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I just watched the video; she didn't walk out.  This is a generic gold show, JR had one item in the show, they finished the presentation, JR said, "thank you everyone" and left".   I didn't hear her complain about anything. 

I think the OP has a vivid imagination. 

I agree.  I did a rewind of her 2 items and she was fine.  She said "thank you everyone" after it was all done.  It just happened they took the camera off her at that time.  She wasn't supposed to be on for a whole hour.  Get a grip OP.

Respected Contributor

There was no walkoff. The camera went to show the Qcard while Jennifer was promoting the extended payment plan & I think she didn't realize the the presentation of the ring was over so she said Are we done? You can hear Judith say Thanks everyone, great job to Jennifer & then you hear a kiss. All of this happened off camera while that darn Qcard was being shown.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what the OP is talking about ... I watched the presentation & nothing happened during the presentation that the OP stated???? .... JR was fine & upbeat & laughing with Jennifer ... she did not walk off angry ... makes me wonder why the OP would write something like this?