Super Contributor

Re: Where has everyone gone?

The Q made a brilliant move in changing the boards. The strict rules have pretty much stopped everyone from posting. It is the Q's board, and no more controvery or complaining allowed. Brilliant move to get diminish the relevance of this forum, stop people from posting, and save money on people needed to oversee the boards.

Also no more complaints about products helps the Q's bottom line.

Super Contributor

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, MickyD!  I have  always enjoyed your posts on the forum.It's been a while,but there were some posts where people gave their q-name , so you would know a lot of posters from the ripka forum. Of course, there are those  I have met that never were on the  Q boards. I like that EVERYBODY  was included and invited to the first RIPKA ROMP!  I wasn't able to go, but felt included in the stories and pictures shared!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am still here just not posting that much anymore.  I do spend more time on the Judith Ripka Lovers facebook page.  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I agree with you wishd!  

Frequent Contributor

Hi MickD, I own this green goddess cuff and think that you are going to love yours.  It is gorgeous piece!  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want that green Goddess Cuff.  Does the price ever get any lower than Clearence?

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

Finally a small GG bracelet popped back. Did you send back a small and why? It's probably coming to me now.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY