Frequent Contributor

Where are Judith Ripka's 14k pieces manufactured?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know?

I see in the description of each piece here under "About Judith Ripka":

"Ripka is committed to using the finest materials in her designs. She also strives to nurture her relationships with European artisans who have been exclusively dedicated to the manufacturing needs of The Judith Ripka Companies, Inc. for over 15 years."

I'm looking at the kunzite ring I just purchased from QVC, but I can't find a stamp anywhere on the piece. The workmanship is extremely fine, so I'd guess Italy. Anyone know for sure?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Where are Judith Ripka's 14k pieces manufactured?

[ Edited ]

I really wish she would stamp each one. It looks like knockoffs may be emerging, so it's becoming more and more important.

This one on ebay at half the QVC price is stamped "CHINA" if you look at the fourth picture:

I have the other style, not this east-west one, and it has no hallmarks. But I'd be very surprised if it was made in China.

Trusted Contributor

@Hello Operator

Hi Nina, if you are on Facebook (I am not) you might try asking your question there.

I believe there are two Ripka groups on FB, Ripka Lovers and Ripkanistas.

Perhaps someone on FB can provide more information.

Good Luck.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

@Hello Operator ,

You are right all her QVC gold is made in Italy the rest in Thailand 🌻

Valued Contributor

Most are made in Thailand, but some are made in Italy. Some silver pieces are made in Italy too. I have heard some say that some of the newer ones are made in China.