Regular Contributor
Review of 2 new JR pieces: J376523 & J376596. I ordered the BT enhancer that Judith also made in the green chalcedony & peridot, which I love. I don't remember what I paid, but I'm sure it wasn't almost $200. This one is going right back. The BT stones are not as vibrant as they are depicted on the QVC website. More importantly, the enhancer has no silver backing & the BT heart at the bottom, being a light color & a translucent stone, changes color depending on the fabric or skin color that is underneath it. The green chalcedony one was exactly the same, but the heart at the bottom was an opaque stone, so it did not matter. For $200, you would think that QVC could spring for a silver backing. And one of my beefs w/ QVC now is that they do not show you a back view of the pieces - only a front & side view. I ordered J376596 in the mint green & fell in love as soon as I opened the box. The piece is heavy for its size & has a full silver backing. The stones are perfectly placed & well matched. The best part is the color...so vibrant...a swimming pool blue. I thought it might go w/ some of Judith's apatite pieces, & it is very close to that color. Perhaps the real apatite stones are slightly greener & this DMQ stone is a little more intensely blue, but you could definitely wear them together. This one is a real little treasure & I love it!
Honored Contributor

@Glitter Puss I am sorry about the dud, but yay for the heart enhancer!  I  just saw them the other day and would love either in the gold clad......as I have a ton in SS.  Enjoy and wear the enhancer in the best of health!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

@Glitter Puss

Thanks for the reviews.  Sorry the BT  enhancer did not work for you.

Glad you like the mint heart enhancer.   I am eyeing the pink one.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~