Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Hi ladies,

I usually get all of Judith's bracelets true to my size small, but am thinking of sizing up for the TSV bracelet. What are you gals doing?

Thanks!!
Respected Contributor

I am sizing up also.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm keeping my regular size.  Her jewelry runs big especially her rings.  I've never had the need to size up in her jewelry.  Regular sizing for me. 

Valued Contributor

Stayed with my usual average size.

Super Contributor

Stayed with my regular size, average.  I wanted this to fit kind of close because I don't want the heart to be totally lose and crazy... lol.

Valued Contributor
A thick chain such as this always fits more snugly than a thin chain even though they are the same length. It's also harder to clasp if you don't have much extra when bringing the ends together. My cuffs and watches fit closely but you want a little drape in a bracelet. A bit bigger also gives you the option to wear it higher on the arm if you're stacking bracelets. I'm a average but if I got this I would get the 8" length.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think it would fit me....the 8 inch says its only 8 inches long....with that thickness...I may not be able to fasten it...

I bought one of her leather strap watch that said 9 inch and it would not fit around my wrist and had to send it back....yes, i measured ....it was 9 inches...strange....