Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49  

Good to see you posting!

Regular Contributor

I feel bittersweet about this farewell.  Thank you, Judith, for a wonderful 23 years of beautiful jewelry.  I adore my collection and I wear your pieces every day as I have for the past 20 years.

Your exquisite designs and unique creativity are timeless and ageless.  Black tie to blue jeans!

Time passes so quickly, it really seems like yesterday that I received my first piece of yours, a sterling silver rectangular face watch.  I still wear it. (I once thought I lost it on the beach at Lake Tahoe but that's another story...)

I wore your pieces to work and they always brought compliments from my patients. I'm retired now and still enjoy your jewelry every day!  Your jewelry makes me feel good!

All of my Ripka pieces hold memories for me...occasions that were happy, sad, and everything in between.

Enjoy your family and have lots of fun!  You brought your Ripkanistas so much joy!  Thank you and bless you!

Diana

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Respected Contributor

She will still be designing-just not appearing on air. Judith must be approaching 80.  She deserves a rest. Her brand will be presented by her daughters in law.

Personally I own a lot of absolutely gorgeous Ripka jewelry that enhances my plain Armani or Linea clothing beautifully.  Thanks Judith!

Respected Contributor

My two favorite vendors Judith Ripka and Linea by Louis Dell Olio.  Both Ripka as well as Dell Olio will no longer be appearing on air.  Both are continuing designing, but not doing the on air appearances.  Both vendors will have on air representatives that sell the clothing.  Both have 20+ years at QVC.  Dell Olio has a web site and he will continue to answer questions, give suggestions, and do sneak peeks of his upcoming selections. 

Dell Olio was forthcoming.  Since his wife Jac passed away the trek from his home on the ocean in Connecticut is a hard 6 hour drive to QVC one way. He has hired and trained a gal who is great at describing the clothing on air.  It looks like Judith has trained her two daughter in laws to represent her on QVC and HSN.