Trusted Contributor

Enjoy wearing your new piece of Ripka!

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

Re: Ripka July TSV

[ Edited ]

This Ripka TSV is a beauty!  It is somewhat pricey, but might be worth the investment.  It looks like a keeper.

Regular Contributor

I'm so glad you love the necklace.  I always get concerned about recommended a,piece, taste are so different. The necklace is my go to!!if you have the old dewdrop tsv try combining them looks great together!!!

New Contributor

It is beautiful - I got it in the silver, but it is a stand alone piece, I can't see layering it, but that just may be me.  More importantly, it is no longer a tsv - she won't be on at midnight, I don't know why, does anyone?

Super Contributor

Soneone shared that they got an email from the Ripka people directly, and the TSV is postponed to a future date, no other explanation other than it hasn't been cancelled, simply postponed.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ripka July TSV

[ Edited ]

@motoI did not get that email.  Did you purchase?  Is that the reason why.  QVC needs thousands.  Maybe enough could not be manufactured in time.

Also maybe they want to delay this TSV for the fall or winter during heavier shopping times.  It is a beauty and will sell well.  I intend to purchase in silver.