Esteemed Contributor

For those that missed out on the pink montana ring, it's back in stock now.  

Trusted Contributor

The ring is also at Zulily for a better price.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

awesome price  thanks !

moongirl

Esteemed Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

The ring is also at Zulily for a better price.

I've read too many negative reviews about Zulilly. I rather go with a company like QVC that has a return policy.  Besides, even though that ring is half price, it's a nonretunable item.  I won't take a chance on it because of that. 

@newjerseygirl

Trusted Contributor

Hi BlingQueen022, I don't blame you for not wanting to order from Zulily.  I have never ordered from them either.

When I saw your post about the Montana ring, I just mentioned it because  I was recently with some Ripka friends and we were talking about Zulily. 

Out of curiosity, I took a look at  the Ripka on Zulily and I happened to see the Montana ring. 

@BlingQueen022

Esteemed Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

Hi BlingQueen022, I don't blame you for not wanting to order from Zulily.  I have never ordered from them either.

When I saw your post about the Montana ring, I just mentioned it because  I was recently with some Ripka friends and we were talking about Zulily. 

Out of curiosity, I took a look at  the Ripka on Zulily and I happened to see the Montana ring. 

@BlingQueen022

@newjerseygirl Hi there NewJerseyGirl.  Even though the ring is on sale on the Zulily site, I just don't want my credit card information on a lot of websites and I probably wouldn't order another thing off that site.  I feel comfortable ordering it from QVC.  I was so disappointed when the pink ring sold out when it was first presented.  I'm happy that it's back again.  The ring is so elegant looking.  Just a beautiful ring.  

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022

The Montana is a beautiful ring.

I have this one from a few years ago (not from QVC), so I don't need another pink ring right now, but if I did, the Montana would be just right for me.

Image result for ripka pink ring

Enjoy wearing your new ring when you get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

@BlingQueen022

The Montana is a beautiful ring.

I have this one from a few years ago (not from QVC), so I don't need another pink ring right now, but if I did, the Montana would be just right for me.

Image result for ripka pink ring

Enjoy wearing your new ring when you get it.

@newjerseygirl Wow! where was I when that beautiful ring was presented. It's gorgeous.  Very pretty.  Looks like the Montana ring too. How beautiful.  Enjoy that beauty for many years to come.