Esteemed Contributor

Paging Blingqueen023 re: TSV

@Blingqueen023I asked a question on the TSV page about whether the TSV has an undergallery, and Kathy from Customer Care says there is!  Woo hoo!

Respected Contributor

Re: Paging Blingqueen023 re: TSV

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023I asked a question on the TSV page about whether the TSV has an undergallery, and Kathy from Customer Care says there is!  Woo hoo!

@Sammycat1  Hi there Sammycat.  I was just looking at another video of the tsv ring, but they didn't show the under side of it.  I logged on here and saw your post.  Thanks so much for your page to let me know it does have an under gallery!!  What's great news.  It was a great price for this ring with an under gallery to it.  I'm looking forward to getting mine.  Let me know what you think about yours when you get it. 

You're a love muffin for paging me.  It's much appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 I saw the presentation this am and it is Judith's signature fleur de lis cut out.....sorry to intervene on your thread....I caved and got both....

...if you click on the live presentation of the tsv from the 8 am show you'll see the shot....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023@MickDwe can't have too many detectives on this forum!  Glad we feel good about the ring.

I still think it's going to be lightweight, but, what the heck, it's purty.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I was wondering about the weight of the ring. Antonella said is was substantial - but I forgot the exact word she used.  It gave me the impression that it wasn't flimsy.  I wish we had more info about this.

Esteemed Contributor

@MizKringleI think the proof will have to be in the pudding.  It will not be as substantial as prior rings--hers are getting lighter and lighter.  But hopefully it's not paper thin!

Esteemed Contributor

Why do I suddenly want this ring in the yellow?  I normally look bad in yellow-gold jewelry.

Super Contributor

@Sammycat1  Lol!  Watching the shows is dangerous because they make them seem so tempting.  When I watch, my wish list grows immensely.  I think this ring is such a classic design but is believable in the carat weight that it's great for when you're in the mood for yellow gold, even if you mostly wear silver.

It would be great if someone who lives near a QVC outlet stopped at the store and reported back here about the weight of the TSV ring. In my mind based on what Antonella said, it makes me think that it's like the Ripka DMQ heart ring, but that's not how most of her pieces have been these days.

Esteemed Contributor

@MizKringlemy wish list is over the top!  I know what you mean about the ring's heft.  I don't believe Antonella--she's just selling away.  We'll just have to see it.

I think a Ripka poster used to live closed to the Q studio store and used to run over there and check out the TSVs.  I forget her name!

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 @Blingqueen023 @MizKringle a lady on FB - in Judith Ripka Lovers posted a pic of YG tsv she stated - It has a nice weight.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G