Trusted Contributor

New Arrivals - including shoes

[ Edited ]

There are many new items in inventory, including:

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

Re: New Arrivals - including shoes

Thanks NewJerseyGirl! I am kind of surprised about the shoes being as the purses are not longer sold. I figured that told the powers that be that Judith needed to stick to jewelry. I'm not sure how well they will sell. It should be interesting. I haven't purchased in quite a while unless it was something I got on clearance OR the last time a few weeks ago that a lot of items were on sale.

But I will be watching/recording the shows for sure.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @newjerseygirl!  There certainly are many new pieces to admire.  I was a bit surprised to see shoes as part of Judith's offerings.  Look forward to seeing how diverse the line grows with new management at the helm.  Regards!

Respected Contributor

I thought she would do scarves.

Frequent Contributor

I like the Monaco rings. I hope she brings back the black onyx Monaco ring in silver. I also hope they go on sale. Smiley Tongue

j327580.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@QsMom wrote:

I like the Monaco rings. I hope she brings back the black onyx Monaco ring in silver. I also hope they go on sale. Smiley Tongue

j327580.jpeg

The original silver Monaco is still available for $318.00.   J156568

Onyx and Rose Quartz are available in size 6.    Those are the 2 colors I own.  I paid $299.98 for the onyx in June 2011 and $289.20 for the Rose Quartz  in December 2010.

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Sterling-Gemstone-&-Diamonique-Monaco-Ring.product.J156568.html?sc=J...

I think the price on the new Monaco $278.00 is pretty good.  I hope the new ones are made as well as the original ones.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Frequent Contributor

Thanks @newjerseygirl. I need a size 5. I have the ginger quartz and wanted the onyx but never acted on it and eventually they sold out, but now it looks like they are back (after being on clearance for $197 IIRC) and are now $320. If I can get it cheaper, that would be my preference. Smiley Very Happy Does your onyx ring's sidestones have the black rhodium around them? 

I also think the new canary Dmq Monaco is purty, but I already have a champagne quartz ring that I like, so I'll pass on that.

100_7649.JPG

Honored Contributor

OMG......more monacos......make it stop!!!! I need more...and don't have any in the gold clad//////  I have turqwa, smokey quartz, rose quartz, black onyx, and the green.....THUD.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

Thank goodness I don't look good in the yellow clad or the new monacos would kill my budget... they're beautiful!  I'm enjoying the new oval gemstone bypass rings, though -- a different twist and I'm happy to see more garnet in her offerings.

I have to say it:  I don't get the shoe angle.