Super Contributor

Really miss the camraderie of everyone posting online during Judith's shows.

Where are you all?  Are you at the Live Show or are you just posting on Facebook?

It really isn't the same without everyone's participation on the Forum.   Please

come back home.

Contributor

I agree, Kiwi55!!! I miss ALL the chatter, during the shows and otherwise. I don't do Facebook, but am seriously considering signing up just for the Ripkanista banter. I feel really lucky to have jumped on the Ripka Train a few years ago, while there was still so much excitement on the forum, and I amassed quite a Judy collection because of it, so I'll live - but I feel your pain. =)

I am excited about this TSV Byzantine bracelet! I got the black and the yellow. I have the silver rolo status, so I figured the silver wouldn't really add anything to my collection - but, then again, they would look fab together!

Anyway, I hope you have a great Friday. Enjoy the rest of the shows!

Super Contributor

Hi IloveKailua,

Thanks for the reply - I will survive too but it was a lot of fun reading all the chatter

that used to go on during the shows.  I got the rose byzantine bracelet - I also

have Judith;s rolling status link bracelet J280131 - mine has the diamonique

ball charm hanging off it - is that the one you have too?  That was probably my

reasoning as well for not getting the silver one.  Seems to be a pretty reasonable

price considering what most of her stuff has been selling for lately.  Enjoy your

new purchase and the rest of the shows.  I, too, do not do Facebook - its a shame

everyone felt they had to move off the Forum to get away from the negative posters.

Happy shopping.

Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I don't know what that spoiler thing is at the bottom of my post and I can't seem

to edit it out???  Thought it was an emoticon till I put my glasses on.   Sorry

Contributor

The spoiler is an emoticon!

I think it's the same bracelet - I tried calling up J280131, but it jus' says it's sold out. I looked at my order history and mine is the rolling status link with pave drop (J278948) - so I'm pretty sure it's the same bracelet (maybe different item numbers for different sizes). I love that thing. 

What do you think of the new Olympia watch (J323369)? That caught my eye this morning. LOVE the neutral. Looks so much like an old-style man's watch (to me, anyway).

Super Contributor

I know there is an emoticon there now but before it was just a colored bar with

nothing in it but the word spoiler???  I love the rolling bracelet too - had a stone

fall out of my pave ball and had to send it back in to get repaired - took 2 months

but it didn't cost me anything so I'm happy.  The Olympia watch was nice - I

was drawn to the turquoise one but I don't do leather bands as they are too long

for my wrist and stick out the end.  Was that a new watch?  It  didn't say New but

I'd never seen it before?  I can't believe how many watches she has now.

Super Contributor

I don't get the spoiler thing either, lol... I guess we are all going to start chatting and starting a new group... I just don't have time to join FB...  I'm loving the shows!!! I'm still thinking about purchasing the 20" byzantine necklace that matches the TSV???  I need bad instigators to push me...

Super Contributor

Plus I have to make an appeal to the DH when he gets home.  I never bought oneduring the Italy shows a long time ago when gold prices were low.  I already have a Christmas ring put back so it is going to be a tough sell!!!

Super Contributor

@ilovekailua wrote:

I agree, Kiwi55!!! I miss ALL the chatter, during the shows and otherwise. I don't do Facebook, but am seriously considering signing up just for the Ripkanista banter. I feel really lucky to have jumped on the Ripka Train a few years ago, while there was still so much excitement on the forum, and I amassed quite a Judy collection because of it, so I'll live - but I feel your pain. =)

I am excited about this TSV Byzantine bracelet! I got the black and the yellow. I have the silver rolo status, so I figured the silver wouldn't really add anything to my collection - but, then again, they would look fab together!

Anyway, I hope you have a great Friday. Enjoy the rest of the shows!

YES!!! They would!!!

Super Contributor

@ilovekailua wrote:

The spoiler is an emoticon!

I think it's the same bracelet - I tried calling up J280131, but it jus' says it's sold out. I looked at my order history and mine is the rolling status link with pave drop (J278948) - so I'm pretty sure it's the same bracelet (maybe different item numbers for different sizes). I love that thing. 

What do you think of the new Olympia watch (J323369)? That caught my eye this morning. LOVE the neutral. Looks so much like an old-style man's watch (to me, anyway).

I love that watch in all 3 colors!!!  Luckily or not, I bought the apple sport watch so I haven't been buying any more watches lately....