Trusted Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka October 2016 mini-visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

@culebra wrote:

I caved on the estate tennis bracelet in sterling silver.  It looks like a beauty!

It looks very pretty and I am tempted.  The only time I've bought diamonique was the piano cuff. I've never worn it but do think it's pretty!!   I have a very small wrist and the description says its 6.5 in but a 6.75 in fit....how in the world does that work????  If it really is 6.5 in id get it because it would fit but 6.75 would be too big. Truly wonder how it runs.  Hope you love yours!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka October 2016 mini-visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

@culebra  Please post a review when you receive the bracelet.  I would love to hear your thought before I order.  I've been checking daily hoping a review would pop up by someone that ordered express delivery. So far no luck!!  Tia

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss

I promise to post a review.  I purchased on a whim.  It has shipped and is already in Chicago, my home.  I will probably receive tomorrow. 

Trusted Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@equss

I promise to post a review.  I purchased on a whim.  It has shipped and is already in Chicago, my home.  I will probably receive tomorrow. 

@culebra Thanks!!  I look forward to reading what you think...hope you love it!!  If I purchase it would be a whim for me too because I don't really have occassion to wear it (except for myself to gaze at on my wrist!).  I'll be checking back.  Have a great day

Respected Contributor

@equss

The Ripka sterling bracelet arrived.  It is intricately carved and beautiful.  It is not for faint of heart as it is somewhat blingy. As the bracelet gets older, it will tone down. It is definitely estate looking. It seems to be well made and the clasp is high end.  I  I used to order smalls in Ripka's bracelet, but the smalls got smaller. I now order an average. The average was the fine for my 6 3/4" wrist. I like some drape.  It is a good layering bracelet next to a watch for dressy occasions.  I probably will keep it.  For the price it is great for black tie weddings and very dressy occasions next to my Ripka sub dial sterling watch.   

Trusted Contributor

@culebra. Thanks so much for the review!! Great to hear it is quality piece. If it isn't for the faint of heart it may be too much bling for me but think I should get it home to decide. Enjoy your new piece and wear in the best of health. Thanks!!!
Respected Contributor

@equss

The reviews of the bracelet say it is very lightweight.   I was not sure about that, but they may be correct.

Super Contributor

I just received the new estate tennis bracelet. It is not blingy like the ice cube bracelet,   looks great with the pia cuff or just an everyday bracelet. It is  a lighter weight bracelet, but beautiful. What  I  did notice is that this bracelet is made in CHINA.        lucky peach good luck with your dental work, my denist just retired and sold his practce.. hope  I  like and trust the new guy !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             moongirl

Trusted Contributor

I still haven't purchased and what is stopping me are the reviews saying it runs generous.  I have a 5.75 in wrist and do not like much drape.  I'm afraid it will be too large.  I am also disppointed to hear it is made in Chine...her peices made in Thailand seem to be of a higher quality.  All the reviews say it's gorgeous so I don't doubt that...wish there were  comments about size small.  Enjoy ladies and thanks again for reviews.