Valued Contributor

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2017 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Just a quickie here.  I hope to try to get caught up tomorrow afternoon Pacific Standard Time.  Here in SoCal it has been a continuous heatwave so, for me, hauling all of the "grey water" (that's using shower/tub water to take care of outdoor plants) has been a constant chore.  So far, nothing has died.  Now if I can only capture the individual who walks our neighborhood with a knife and steals my blooming cannas!

Anyway, here's the latest JRQ schedule (hope it hasn't changed...AGAIN):  Wednesday 1-2AM Eastern Standard Time (10-11PM Pacific Standard Time); 1-2PM EST (10-11AM PST); 6-7PM EST (3-4PM PST).

Hope all Ripkasnistas are surviving the summer OK!  Please share what's up with you and which JRQ designs are tickling your fancy.  Thanks~Peach

Honored Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2017 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

@LuckyPeach. Peachy!  How are you?? I was on that darn waitlist for the elephant cuff.  I didn't think I would get her.  I did.  Alas, she was missing a pink stone on top and I had to return.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2017 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Hi, Lucky Peach!  The Q finally relaxed the way to post on this forum, making it much easier, so now I can post here.  I have already ordered the London Blue faceted cuff, Swiss blue topaz and peridot ring, and lastly, the Monaco sky blue and London blue earrings in clip.  Part of me wonders if I should cancel all of these and just purchase the 14k citrine and diamond One Day Only ring.  The diamonds on that ring look spectacular, and Judith only uses the nicest, whitest diamonds for her accent stones.  I know I will wear the other pieces in silver more often, however, as that is just me.

Did you order anything, or are you tempted by anything? 

Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born Tough decision.  I like to look at my jewelry....get the citrine Monaco!  All your picks are fantastic!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Thank you, MickD.  I am a silver girl at heart, so I must stick with what I already ordered.  This is especially true, now that all the items have shipped!  I also love blue topaz, yet Judith rarely makes cuffs with that stone. I guess I must have been in a blue mood today!

Did anything tempt you to hit the "submit" button?  

Regular Contributor

I also ordered the London blue faceted cuff. I thought the faceted stones looked prettier than the cabachon ones. I hope the piece doesn't have TOO much diamonique for me!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jersey Born I think you did great, lady!  I really don't need anything.  I got the last tsv rings in the SS and YG.  Then before that I purchased the love bracelet in the SS and YG. I'm good!  I love to watch the shows though.  I really wanted the elephant bracelet, but it's now on WL again.....I just don't want to chance getting another dud....or just losing a stone when wearing.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone!

After a day working in 95 degree heat and 90 percent humidity, so I decided to treat myself to the zodiac ring (I'm a Leo) and maybe that london blue cuff, faceted.  I'll just be happy to sit in the  AC and watch the 6  pm ET show!

Respected Contributor

I am always partial to faceted stones, Harolds Wife.  Unless, of course, the stone is opaque.  Then, it is less important as the potential sparkle is greatly diminished.

Hope we love them as much as I think we will.

Respected Contributor

Hi, Sammycat.  It has been ages since I last saw you online.  I think you selected some great items.  Enjoy them to the fullest!