Valued Contributor

LET'S DISCUSS: Judith Ripka December 2017 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

Bestest holiday wishes to all Ripkanistas!  Been under the weather again and then Friday will miss all of the shows due to a last-minute trip to the California Central Valley.  My last living aunt on my mother's side is 99 and moving from assisted living to a nursing home due to a quick slide over the past two months.  So, we are gathering a couple of her paintings and safe-guarding some family records for her since she is moving from a small apartment to an unsecure bedroom.  The trip came up suddenly due to finding out from her son that the apartment must be closed by the 31st.  He's not a big communicator and we have to scramble.  It is probably the last time we'll see her before she is gone, so a lot of emotions are running high.  Even though she's my aunt and not my mother, we share many physical features, interests and traits.  Heavy stuff, especially at the holidays!

Here's the shows:  Friday Midnight-2AM Eastern Standard Time (Thursday 9-11PM Pacific Standard Time); 3-4AM EST (Midnight-1AM PST), 11AM-1PM EST (8-10AM PST),6-8PM EST (3-5PM PST).

Anyone getting the DMQ bracelet TSV?  Has the gram weight been mentioned?

Will check in Saturday after returning, so please feel free to share any interesting comments from the shows!  Happy HolidaysHeart~Peach

PS~Here's to a vastly-improved 2018!

Honored Contributor

Re: LET'S DISCUSS: Judith Ripka December 2017 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

@LuckyPeach You are blessed to have a self-sufficient relative living almost 100 years old.  Enjoy and appreciate every moment you have with her

Trusted Contributor

Re: LET'S DISCUSS: Judith Ripka December 2017 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

@LuckyPeach,

I was a Rikpanista more in the good old days than now. I love her statement pieces however I am a real xs and her lovely cuffs just don't stay put. I am gravitating more towards her necklaces and no stone bracelets. Wish her earrings were more special 🌻