Occasional Contributor

Would this interchage with the years'-old OTO leather cord with the ginger quartz/smoky quartz piece that was going to have but never did have other pieces that we would be able to swap out?  Just thinking ... that I wear that necklace often with no wear and tear, so might be nice to have the black spinel piece to wear on the leather cord.

Respected Contributor
Agree with comments about cord becoming yucky after awhile from body oils, etc. The colors of the cords are nice, so for those who purchase hope you enjoy.
Honored Contributor

I think it's pretty.  I'm passing as I like the pink and blue and don't want dirty cords.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I am so tempted to order the pink, but have the same concern about keeping the cord clean.

Respected Contributor

Some years ago I bought a similar piece.  I had a beige/tan cord with a magnetic closure and a smoky quartz heart enhancer.  It is beautiful, and fortunately the enhancer works on other necklaces because the cord quickly became so dirty just from skin cream and normal wear and tear.  

I still wear the heart but the never the dirty worn cord.   What finally did it in was a light dusting of bronzer on my skin that stained the cord.

I think the TSV is beautiful and like that it is not magnetic and has the O ring for enhancers, but keep in mind you might have to find a way to wash the cord!

Honored Contributor

I like the cyrstal & black spinel & the pendant design but concerns about the cord looking good long term.

Also think the price is high, should be under $100. It's a pass for me

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I was hoping that there would be a silver chain that had the loops so that the enhancer would fit on that chain.  The cord kills this TSV for me.