Honored Contributor

Judith Ripka Watch J323358

[ Edited ]

Hoping someone from Qvc buying team might read this request. Love seeing the return of this masterpiece. The watch is unique cushion shape mother of pearl face retro design popular when original sold. Gifted mine to DDI.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Watch J323358

I completely agree @Sweet_Serenity, I would love to have this watch. I have the silicone version and I love the shape and style. My budget didn't allow me to purchase this when it was available. I would buy it in a heartbeat if it were available again. I'm sorry to see these timeless pieces retire while other less classic pieces seem to be around forever.

Honored Contributor

This is a very pretty watch.  I have a similar one but the dial/case is rectangular and it has a bit of pale blue on the dial.  I bought it for $60. from one of the discount retailers a couple of years ago.  I wear it a lot.  Keep an eye on places like Zulily, Rue La La,  and Hautelook; you never know when they'll pop up. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoptilidrop1989 wrote:

I completely agree @Sweet_Serenity, I would love to have this watch. I have the silicone version and I love the shape and style. My budget didn't allow me to purchase this when it was available. I would buy it in a heartbeat if it were available again. I'm sorry to see these timeless pieces retire while other less classic pieces seem to be around forever. 

If you might be interested the watch has returned in several sizes and colors. Keeps selling out! Happy "Rose Gold" on the way home to me.💃

Respected Contributor

I agree lovely watch.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting this!