Esteemed Contributor

Judith Ripka TSV , clip or pierced ??

I really love these earrings ,  but wonder about which to get .  Watching presentation with Nancy and Judith and it seems the pair on Brenda look great!  But the ones on Susanne look as though they fall forward either the backing showing and they don't look as though they sit right on the ear.  

any suggestion would be appreciated as I have not bought any of Judith's earrings only cuffs.  Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka TSV , clip or pierced ??

I LOVE these earrings too and have them in my cart while I think about it.

I have had JR's pierced before with the omega backs and have to say that initially they have pinched my ears from the pressure of the clip coming in to rest by the post.  I would gently spring them a little to loosen them a bit and it helps but that's what's holding me back.  

My bottom hole on one side is lower than it should be and if I get them I will expect that one to tip forward a bit but even with my problem of a lower hole, I don't really have a problem with JR's earrings.  As far as clip, I don't buy them because all clip earrings make my ears ache after a while.... but try them and see for yourself.  They are beautiful and a great price..... !  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I wear clip earrings and Judith's are marvelous - they are comfortable and they stay on perfectly, have never lost one and yet they don't pinch.

For those with pierced ears these are a nice alternative because they sit so well and you can place them a bit higher on the ear or wherever they look best.  You are not tied in to where your piercing is.  Hope this helps! 

Yes, I ordered them in silver clip,  beautiful.

Super Contributor

I just wanted to say that this morning's show has been such a joy to watch.  I loved the "Judy, Judy, Judy" caller...  I bought my sister the box in diamond and the earrings in pierced in the silver.  Her daughter, my neice, got married in November and my sister let my neice wear her real diamond cluster studs and then gave them to her.  So, I bought these for her with the box for her Jan birthday.  I just love Judith and her beautiful jewelry.  I'm so glad that she is still so involved with the design and sale of her QVC  jewelry!!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh yea, if you search Judith's stud earrings in white silver and diamonique, you will find that they are all sold out!  There is only one style pair in pierced in diamonique and silver left!  So if you want these before Christmas, don't wait around...   ESPECIALLY if you want the clip...Just saying, lol

Frequent Contributor

So nice to see those of you who are here on the board.  There are many missing Judith Ripka fans.  I am loving the shows.  I broke down and ordered the Ripka jewelry box in blue (Sept. birthdate) and the studs in gold clad and silver.  I realize if they don't sell out, they'll likely be marked down later but don't want to take the chance.  I have the 5 carat studs from years ago and they are all time classics.  These are updated, right from couture, and I just love the artistry.  Hope some of the other gals will join in and share their excitement.  Thank you gals for posting.