Honored Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka March TSV and Anniversary

@sunshine45 thanks for all the info on the necklaces!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Shoppergal wrote:

Hi ladies.  I like the upcoming tsv and already ordered it.  I have the new love bracelet and also agree that it will go nicely with that.  

I did too!

Super Contributor

@MickD I'm optimistic that there will be some good deals. After all, it's Judith's 20th anniversary. In addition, the Q has gotten better about sale prices.  It used to be that you'd get a few dollars off, but now there are instances where the savings are substantial.  I wonder if they have OTO's planned for the day?  I imagine that they brought in a lot of these TSV rings.  They're a great basic.  If I wasn't looking for a job now, I'd definitely be getting this TSV.

Honored Contributor

@MizKringle oh yah, I forgot about the oto's!  I just really hope there are some wowzers!  Good luck on the job hunt....I am sure that is more pressing than JR collecting.  It puts everything into perspective doesn't it?  .....what am I complaining about.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

They don't do One Time Only-s anymore.  They have One Day Only products, but that's it.  They can be found under Top Finds at the top of the page.  I think they were getting annoyed that pople were waiting for TSVs to sell out.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon you're right....odo's....I forgot!  .....old dog.....not learn!

Super Contributor

I sort of knew that they'd moved away from OTOs and were doing ODOs now, but it hadn't fully registered with me. I guess I thought that maybe they did both?  I'm excited by the fact that I wasn't totally clear on this in my mind. It indicates to me that I'm not watching the Q as much as in the past.  That's a good thing.  I like knowing the ODOs early in the day because it's easier to make decisions.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1

I own the Tassel Necklace in sterling.  It is substantive and a beauty.  It will never go out of style.  I purchased at the TSV price and I am not sorry.

Trusted Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

@Sammycat1    This is the Olivia from the couture line.

Image result for ripka diamond olivia ring

I like the Q version.   

The advance order email says you get $20 off when you order a second one.

I will probably order both the silver and and gold clad version and see what they look like in person.

I received both rings today.   I am very happy with both of them. 

The stones sparkle and the size/scale is perfect for me.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newjerseygirl I am so glad you love you're!  I just opened mine and love em both!  Lots of sparkle.....I am glad you ladies talked me into them!