Valued Contributor

J323235....Ripka Lexington watch...NEW COLOR

Looks like the Lexington is coming in a new colorway.....silver/black.  That should be very pretty.

I tried this watch twice, once in the solid rosegold color and once in the two-tone rosegold/silver. The solid rosegold is very dressy and this is the one I kept.  Looks like a $23,500 Cartier watch I found on the Saks site.  Like the Ripka one better and the price was nicer too.

The two-tone rosegold/silver is more casual.  Both are gorgeous.  Hard to choose a color and stick with it.  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Re: J323235....Ripka Lexington watch...NEW COLOR

I hope to see you soon on the Ripkanista FB page.

Valued Contributor

You too, Kappie!  Hugs!!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

Looks like the Lexington is coming in a new colorway.....silver/black.  That should be very pretty.

I tried this watch twice, once in the solid rosegold color and once in the two-tone rosegold/silver. The solid rosegold is very dressy and this is the one I kept.  Looks like a $23,500 Cartier watch I found on the Saks site.  Like the Ripka one better and the price was nicer too.

The two-tone rosegold/silver is more casual.  Both are gorgeous.  Hard to choose a color and stick with it.  Smiley Wink

I have it in the Gold/Silver and love it---looking forward to seeing how it looks in the Black/Silver.  I also have the Mercer in Silver and in Clad---this style is my favorite Ripka watcxh to date.  Perfect scale for my small wrist.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel