Occasional Contributor

Help with an old item number please

Hi! I am a LONG time lurker and I need some help from you lovely ladies. I am trying to catalogue all of my Ripka items, and I cannot find an item number to this cuff:

JR Sterling DMQ Cuff

Anyone remember this one?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Re: Help with an old item number please

Anyone? I have spent a lot of time on researching this cuff and came up with nothing. I would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hello... When I want to find a old item and forget the number I call CS and ask for product finders, they will let you know if the item is still for sale or they phased it out. Good luck and happy shopping!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi Minnie, I am pretty good at identifying older Ripka pieces but I could not come up with an item number for your cuff.

Are you a member of Facebook?   I am not on FB but there are some sites on FB for Ripka fans.  Perhaps you could get some help there.

Good Luck.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Occasional Contributor

Apple-Thank you! I had no idea that they even offered that service!

NewJerseyGirl-Thanks for trying. This one seems to have everyone stumped! The only thing I found close was a high end version for thousands, so this is definitely a vintage QVC/Ripka, straight from couture inspired piece. BTW, I am not on FB either (hey, I thought I was the only one! Smiley LOL )

Respected Contributor

I remember the bracelet.  I personally did not purchase as I already owned the panther cuff.  I have seen this style on sale on ebay.  If I were you, I am a member of two sites on Facebook regarding Judith Ripka (Ripkanista's or Judith Ripka Lovers).  I a sure one of those gals would know.  They are all experts.  I think they are both closed groups, but still inquire.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Culebra, I am glad that someone remembers it! Thanks! I figured it was panther cuff era, it has the same kind of look. I recently scored a panther cuff, but it is slightly too big, must be an avg & I wear a small. Too good to part with though, I will wear it as is! I know, I should join FB, but I am a happy holdout Smiley Happy