Super Contributor

I haven't been on the forum in ages, since the new format, so I hope that this post works.  I feel extemely saddened but obligated to let you know that ME2ME, Christine, passed away yesterday after her long and brave battle with cancer.  I will miss her dearly, and I know that there are others on here who enjoyed her humorous posts as much as I.  Her husband wrote to me and asked that you all say a prayer for her.  She was funny as heck and one of the most courageous people that I have ever met, and it breaks my heart that she leaves behind a loving husband and beautiful young children.....and of course her dog fondly named Monaco..

BGDC

Trusted Contributor

@BGDC, this is a sad post, however thank you for letting the Q Forum know of the passing of  ME2ME / Christine.  My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BGDC

Prayers for Me2Me and her family, friends and loved ones🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Super Contributor

@BGDC wrote:

I haven't been on the forum in ages, since the new format, so I hope that this post works.  I feel extemely saddened but obligated to let you know that ME2ME, Christine, passed away yesterday after her long and brave battle with cancer.  I will miss her dearly, and I know that there are others on here who enjoyed her humorous posts as much as I.  Her husband wrote to me and asked that you all say a prayer for her.  She was funny as heck and one of the most courageous people that I have ever met, and it breaks my heart that she leaves behind a loving husband and beautiful young children.....and of course her dog fondly named Monaco..

BGDC

I am so sad to hear this. I don't come here anymore, either.  I  loved  posting back then with all of you ladies. ME2ME  and  I  wished Judith would do a Monaco ring in turquoise, we finally got  our wish.  She had told  us of her battle and  I have thought about her the last couple of years, and wonder how she was doing. I   have missed you, too  BGDC,  hope you are well, and still buying Ripka. I  WILL Keep you in my thoughts and prayers for ME2ME and her family. IF you have her name / obituary  notice, I would lik it up on line and send a note.... but if you feel that want to keep it private ... I  understand.         again thanks  for letting me know

moongirl

Super Contributor

I am deeply saddened to read of Me2Me's passing.  She was such a prolific poster in the days when the Forum actually worked.  Her insight and humor added to every thread, but most especially when we chatted in real time during shows.

The Bully C is an equal opportunity brute, ripping apart families where ever it can.  As a remembrance of Me2Me I urge you to make sure that you are up-to-date on all the tests which help find C at its earliest stage.  I know those tests have helped to save my life - TWICE!

I send my condolences to her family and tell them that she will be missed, but also remembered, by all the ladies on the Forum who had the pleasure of knowing her.

May Me2Me's memory be a blessing to all who knew her.

Valued Contributor

I am deeply saddened by the news of Christine's passing.  May she rest peacefully.  Condolences to her family along with prayers for strength and healing.

Thank you for sharing this difficult news with us, @BGDC.  I hope you are well.

Trusted Contributor

Hi BGDC, I am deeply saddened by the news of Me2Me/ Christine passing away. She was so full of life and her humor on the Ripka forum was something I looked forward to in the old days of chatting here ,during the shows. Please convey my heartfelt sympathy and condolences  to her husband, her children and her loved ones. It must be a really difficult time for them and they are in my prayers. Thank you for letting us know here about this sad news . Hugs to you /Anisha.

Respected Contributor

Very sad news.....thoughts and prayers are with her family. 

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

@BGDC - oh my god no.....I have been thinking of her and her battle with cancer and was praying that she would pull through.  I am very deeply saddened over this.....and of course prayers for her family.....her boys.......this is heartbreaking.  Thanks for letting us know.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

So sorry to read this news.  Comfort to Christine's family.

libby's folly