Esteemed Contributor

Good news -- followup on Ripka repairs!

Many thanks to the poster @Mz iMac, who pointed me to the JR repairs link.  They say they usually can only do products 2-3 years old -- but my london blue asscher ring is 4 years old.

I contacted them anyway with the item #, purchase date and photo, and they said they can repair it -- woo hoo!  This is my favorite Ripka ring and I'm thrilled. 

Thanks again to all the posters who sent me helpful information -- and don't let that "2-3 years old" qualifier stop you from contacting them.  They still may be able to do it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Good news -- followup on Ripka repairs!

Thanks for the update. Glad you can get your favorite ring repaired.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1  you're welcome.  Glad I could help.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Happy for you that they could repair your ring. Would you mind though sharing the cost of the repair? I have a piece that needs a stone too. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Blondelle wrote:

Happy for you that they could repair your ring. Would you mind though sharing the cost of the repair? I have a piece that needs a stone too. Thanks!

@Blondelle wrote:

Blondelle, the cost is $30, which includes the return shipping to me via UPS.  I assume they quote a variety of prices given the particular situation.  Worth every penny!