Esteemed Contributor

Anyone up at midnight/9 PT for the 20th Anniversary kick-off?

Thanks to @sunshine45, I've already pounced on a lunchtime special.  And now I have to get a look at that TSV ring.  Plus where are all the new items--are they holding back on us?  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone up at midnight/9 PT for the 20th Anniversary kick-off?

@Sammycat1 yes I will be.....I may check in on facebook too....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kap posted an hour ago on FB that she spoke to Beth.  Beth and Antonella are going to be on tomorrow from 2-4pm and that she looks forward to hearing from the Ripkanistas!  Kap cannot post in real time due to computer problems...so I rarely see her posts.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @MickD thanks for the Facebook "intel."  Where's all the juicy new stuff for her big anniversary?  Usually they're pelting us with it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 no kidding....where are all the goodies?  I am in CA so I will be posting for a little bit....will have "as good as it gets" movie in the background.....I love Keaton and Nicholson......

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD love that movie...DH is sick of me watching it!

Saw the Tsv pic online now...the one photo of it looks kind of nice.  But I want some juicy new special pieces already!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 hahaha!  My DH has  a tv in his office....he's in there right now laughing away while I'm in the family room....it is better that way....hear no buying.....see no buying!

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD I had a stressful day and told DH I was building up a major head of steam for Ripka retail therapy.  So he's forewarned if I go nuclear on this visit!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1. Oh nooooo....I am sorry to hear that.....nuclear.....now that's funny!  At least your humor is still intact!

Honored Contributor

Okay....I've got a full glass of red and I'm ready to go!