Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone here? TSV opinions?

I purchased the TSV b/c of the 38 grams of silver seemed a good weight; I also liked my letter initial. The jury will be out until it arrives.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

overpriced

that is what i thought. i am already on both bangle auto delivery programs and just received the second shipments fairly recently so i was not interested in this bracelet at the price they were offering it at. when it gets marked down closer to $100 then i will consider it. i rarely buy anything from JR these days unless it gets marked down......and it seems to be marked down more quickly nowadays.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@elated wrote:

overpriced

that is what i thought. i am already on both bangle auto delivery programs and just received the second shipments fairly recently so i was not interested in this bracelet at the price they were offering it at. when it gets marked down closer to $100 then i will consider it. i rarely buy anything from JR these days unless it gets marked down......and it seems to be marked down more quickly nowadays.

How right you are.  I won't buy anything anymore from Judith that's brand new anymore because as you said it gets marked down pretty quickly to either an 'as is' or a clearance price.  Even the last tsv had a "as is" on it.  I learned my lesson.  I'm tired of getting ripped off from QVC on her jewelry.  It doesn't take long for her jewelry to get reduced in price. 

Regular Contributor

I just received it, tried it on, now wrapping it to send back.  Looks like costume jewelry, cheap.  Not worth the price.  I also didin't like the way it looked on me. The links are too spaced apart.

Respected Contributor

One man's feast is another man's famine: I am wearing mine as we speak and like it very much.

Valued Contributor

I received mine today and like it very much. It does look great with the silver chrono watch. I usually just buy her pieces on Ebay when I do buy them. The different initials and the three sizes make it unlikely I would be able to get one there so I broke down and got it. I'm glad I got the large as the average would have been too small. There's one feature that hasn't been mentioned. The back of the charm makes a great mirror to check your lipstick and to apply more...LOL!
Trusted Contributor

Enjoy wearing your new piece of Ripka!

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Frequent Contributor

Yes, Mick D, I too have that bracelet from her auto delivery bracelets or as Judith likes to say" Continuity bracelets."   That is when I first started purchasing Judith Ripka jewelry.  I first noticed her then while flipping through channels on my TV and coming across Judith Ripka selling her fabulous jewels on QVC.  I do love the links on the TSV bracelet, but am not interested in purchasing at this time. In fact I will not be buying any Ripka jewelry for a long time due to budget restraints.  BOO HOO.  I do love many of her designs though, just too steep a price for me.  

Frequent Contributor

Hi JerseyGirl! 

Totally agree! Still have all my auto delivery bracelets and will not be parting with any of them, they are too gorgeous to get rid of.  See quite a few of them for sale on the auction site that starts with an e.  

Respected Contributor

I have been wearing mine daily and like this piece very much, esp. since I can use the back of the initial to use as a mirror- re-do my lipstick