Honored Contributor

What a gorgeous ring!!! Love that stone and have a few that are deep blue but nothing like the TSV. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, they're lovely. I have one ring that's a smidge better than them. Nothing like a top flight tanzanite!

Honored Contributor

It's a very nice ring but I think it would have been a better choice for a 'Big Deal' or a 'One Time Only' instead of a TSV.  It's not intended for the masses as TSVs go.

Honored Contributor

When they pull the camera back a few feet, it's so tiny you can scarcely see it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I really like the trilliant cut earrings, but realize it's not a practical purchase for me.

Respected Contributor

It's nice that it's set in 18kt, but it is small for a tsv and costs a lot more.  I already have 3 tanzanite rings that are larger than the tsv so I'm not interested.  I agree with @SilleeMee that it would be better as a "big deal" or other special.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Check out gorgeous tanzi that is either AAA or AAAA graded on JTV and Shop LC. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

There is no official or standard grading system for Tanzanite. The AAAA, AAA...etc...is a system created by the industry and by individual companies where it can vary between them. The GIA does not grade Tanzanite like they grade diamonds. The GIA only provides a report of the stone's characteristics but no grade.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

There is no official or standard grading system for Tanzanite. The AAAA, AAA...etc...is a system created by the industry and by individual companies where it can vary between them. The GIA does not grade Tanzanite like they grade diamonds. The GIA only provides a report of the stone's characteristics but no grade.

I understand, no GIA grading but I do know when I see the AAA and AAAA on the screen the tanzi is dark and excellent quality, so I go by that.  Some tanzi looks like nothing more than cut glass. 

Frequent Contributor

And, it's heat treated!!!!!