New Contributor
Hello, I just wanted to make a request for size 4 in rings. There are so many beautiful rings I cannot purchase.
Valued Contributor

I agree.....

Respected Contributor

There are many rings that run small so perhaps a 5 will work. It depends upon what you need. Good Luck.

Super Contributor

It would be nice if they offered more rings in a size 4. It would also be nice if they offered a true size small bangle. I found that the reviews in which the majority say a ring is snug or too small those rings fit a size 4 or 4.5. This is also true when the majority say a bangle in a size small just falls for the wrist. Their sizing needs to be more inclusive. Just because a bangle says size small doesn't mean it is.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they offered all rings in 11 and 12....my fingers swell up so the petite sizes I used to wear no longer fit.... 10 is still tight some mornings....

Regular Contributor

I, too, wear size 4 rings. Over the years I bought many here at the Q especially DMQ but these past few years very few have been offered.{#emotions_dlg.mad} I now go to places like Sarraf, Berricle, Amazon, Etsy, Overstock, Emitations and, for fashion jewelry, I've bought rings at Windsor (an Amerimark site).

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. I wear a size 4 ring and they are difficult to find. I have purchased a size 5 and had it sized down but not all rings will size down without problems. All stones need to be prong set and not shared prongs. I had an excellent jeweler that was able to resize my last few purchases but he has retired. The quest to find another jeweler that does difficult sizing and at a reasonable charge is a challenge. At the very least, if they would list in the product description that the ring runs small or large or more details of the construction that would be most helpful.

Regular Contributor

I used to shop the Q for jewelry and had problems with their sizing as well, now I shop JTV and they usually have ring sizes from 4 to 11 and a lot of beautiful styles and price ranges to boot. I've always been happy with my purchases from them, and their customer service is really good and helpful. If some items are sold out you can be on a wait list there as well, for a style you like. Good luck.

Super Contributor
On 2/24/2015 DogLvr said:

There are many rings that run small so perhaps a 5 will work. It depends upon what you need. Good Luck.

I'm a 4 3/4 and a 5 is too big for me unless it's really wide. A 5 isn't going to fit someone who is size 4. I've never found QVC rings to run small, either.

Respected Contributor
On 2/24/2015 Clover29 said:
On 2/24/2015 DogLvr said:

I'm a 4 3/4 and a 5 is too big for me unless it's really wide. A 5 isn't going to fit someone who is size 4. I've never found QVC rings to run small, either.

Or Paz for sure! Actually, it is a turnoff when a company is inconsistent with their sizing.