Respected Contributor

I was watching a rerun of yesterday's Grace Kelly jewelry show with Katrina this A.M. and the model who was wearing the jewelry was a model that left a few years ago, but I can't remember her name, for sure. I'm thinking either Joy or Colleen. Did anyone else see it and remember who she was? She did a lot of make up shows and fashion. She looks just the same to me as she did before she left.

Respected Contributor

i saw her too, but it's neither of those two. let me think..

corrin (sp)?

Frequent Contributor

If I am not mistaken , I saw that show and thought I have not seen that model for quite awhile. I think her name was KERIN or Corniie..She has not been on for several years. Very pretty,,was used a lot for the jewelry shows.

Frequent Contributor

I think I found her..KERIN MARTUCCI .

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes. It's Kerin Martucci.

Kerrin.PNG

Trusted Contributor

I think they used her for the Jackie Kennedy shows.  She has been on since then, only intermittently.

Super Contributor

I think I remember some years back she was leaving to work  exclusively with Quacker factory ....not sure what that meant...perhaps her contact with QF is over???

Respected Contributor

Thanks to all you ladies who responded. It would have driven me crazy not knowing her name as I was pretty sure I had it wrong. Good to see her back. Hope she does more shows.