Honored Contributor

joan boyce fans....she is moving to JTV

via JOAN BOYCE facebook.....

I’M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond honored to be joining JTV just in time for the holidays! My shows will be on November 19th from 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM, November 20th from 2:00 PM- 4:00 PM, and November 21st from 12:00 PM- 2:00 PM. To find JTV in your area please go to their website, enter your zip code, and it will tell you what station to find it on. I’m looking forward to sharing all my new products with you!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: joan boyce fans....she is moving to JTV

So happy to hear this!  Last week I was looking through some long earrings to wear to a wedding and thought how much I miss seeing her presentations.  Can't wait to see what she will be bringing.  I enjoy watching JTV....the hosts are very down to earth.

Respected Contributor

She was always fun and jazzy and with a great personality.  Some of her fashion jewelry designs were a little wild, but it will be fun to see her again.  I wish her much success!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:
via JOAN BOYCE facebook.....

I’M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond honored to be joining JTV just in time for the holidays! My shows will be on November 19th from 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM, November 20th from 2:00 PM- 4:00 PM, and November 21st from 12:00 PM- 2:00 PM. To find JTV in your area please go to their website, enter your zip code, and it will tell you what station to find it on. I’m looking forward to sharing all my new products with you!

Nice to hear.  I was wearing a pair of her huggies today.  She is fun to watch.  Thanks for the heards upSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Joan Boyce and Bill Green were the perfect match up on HSN. 

29d8e4246065460b4fe001383747ec9a.jpg

Honored Contributor

They were so much fun together.  Bill Green is a great hostSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Wish Joan was coming to a channel that she would be bringing back her Pajamas sets, that she sold on HSN they were the BEST ,have about 5 pairs and  Love  them .Never wears out ,great quality, looks like brand new after many many washing and beautiful designs.especially when you get older you look for something not for younger ones.

So happy that cool weather is back and  being  home so much find myself  living in them now more then ever.

Honored Contributor

I guess TV hosts have to travel around from job to job.  I don't know who Joan is.  Have no idea.  But I am curious to know where JTV is?  What state?  A lot of the hosts have a southern twang to them.  

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I guess TV hosts have to travel around from job to job.  I don't know who Joan is.  Have no idea.  But I am curious to know where JTV is?  What state?  A lot of the hosts have a southern twang to them.  

Tennessee

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

Wish Joan was coming to a channel that she would be bringing back her Pajamas sets, that she sold on HSN they were the BEST ,have about 5 pairs and  Love  them .Never wears out ,great quality, looks like brand new after many many washing and beautiful designs.especially when you get older you look for something not for younger ones.

So happy that cool weather is back and  being  home so much find myself  living in them now more then ever.

@Mimi NY , I was just thinking the same thing but I loved, loved, loved her black ponte knit pants.  They were the best ever.