Trusted Contributor

Affinity Holiday Item; nothing this year?

Is Affinity not doing a Holiday Special item? A ring, earrings, necklace...something? I know they have in the past- every year. Yes, I posted on her Facebook page a few days ago asking... she ignored it. Smiley Sad

TIA!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

Re: Affinity Holiday Item; nothing this year?

The Affinity Diamond Jewelry shows coming up these season are on November 12 at 1am ET and on December 18. Check the QVC website for "Affinity Diamonds" and select "Newest First" 12-24 hours before the show to see if QVC uploads it to the system. Perhaps they will show the Affinity Holiday 2020 ring this Thursday at 1am and sporadically through the December 18 "sale" event.

Honored Contributor

An intro at 1AM?  What are they afraid of, that it might sell out if offered in a more favorable time slot?

Trusted Contributor

@banned again  I saw that odd hour show (1am) which means they aren't offering a TSV (they have for the holidays in the past). When I went to be emailed a reminder, I received a message that the show had been cancelled. CS confirmed it. I call again tomorrow to CS because often 3 calls will get you 3 different answers.

In the past, they've offered gorgeous earrings, a necklace, a bracelet all before the holidays. This year...nada.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

The diamond market is stagnant. The cost of getting them out of the ground is making it difficult to make profits. The Argyle Mine in Australia just closed last week and that may be an indication of things to follow.

Respected Contributor

Affinity Diamond Jewelry Today's Special Value scheduled for Friday, December 18, 2020- QVC's 34th Annual Jewelry Gift Sale. I wonder if it is the one that was scheduled for May 27 that was cancelled?