Contributor

help with this question....please!

please, someone, when I try to wear two small chain necklaces of two different lengths, within a very short time of having them on, I find the chains are all wrapped around each other in stead of hanging nicely like when I first placed them on.....is there a trick I am missing.....I happen to be watching Shawn on right now and she has on two delicate necklaces, two different lengths, and they seem to be staying so nicely right in place!!!! what gives?, what am I doing wrong?....HELP ME.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: help with this question....please!

It might have something to do with the link of the chain. Box chains typically, (I find) don't want to stay in place. Marine links & ropes seem to stay in place. Omegas would, I think, stay pretty well.

What links are your chains? And are they relatively the same weight?

Respected Contributor

Well, maybe folks who sit still don't have to worry about their necklaces moving. You could try that. Wink

I think if you're active, the necklaces are going to move. I just straighten mine out when I think of it.

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh I thought it was only me. Every time I have tried this they are a knotted up, twisted mess in no time. I've been wondering the same thing.
Respected Contributor

It may depend on the link of the chain. I would doubt snake chains would do this but thin rope type chains would. Ladies sitting in a chair for a few hours rarely move to cause the chain to flip and get tangled.