Highlighted
Valued Contributor

it look awesome ...

Super Contributor

I never heard of them either--thank you!

Honored Contributor

I've been checking periodically and no more earrings have come back in.  Hopefully they will be ordered again.  I think LC will have a ball with this line, especially when they start adding colored gemstones.  Jay said he agreed that was a nice idea.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I was rather shocked when HSN dropped Xavier and I think the owner was also.  He now is on LC with prices that are astoundingly low.  If you like this antique style jewelry, give it a try.  He will be back on at 1PM eastern today.  I have two new rings so far and they meet the quality of what HSN was offering.  

I could not believe he was no longer on HSN.  So many good vendors have left HSN.  His jewelry is so pretty.  Glad you let us know where we can continue to purchase his pieces.  I have a lovely ring I purchased from HSN a few years.  It still looks like it did the day I purchased.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Re: Xavier now on LC

[ Edited ]

Xavier brand is available on Shop LC. The website has stunning collection and exclusive range of earrings, rings, pendants, bracelets and necklaces. with attractive designs and magnificent patterns. You can find the pieces at guaranteed low cost. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's a new sterling silver watch with white zircons. It's a wow!

Esteemed Contributor

What's the LC?

Esteemed Contributor

Nope, we don't get that channel.

Esteemed Contributor

We have Comcast - so no LC channel. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Effie54 wrote:

We have Comcast - so no LC channel. Smiley Sad

@Effie54

You can stream it live on your devices. There is also a smart TV app for it available in google play store.