Regular Contributor
I'm looking for a watch case that has 6-12 slots and is only for watches...not a jewelry box. All I've seen are geared toward men (understandably), but I have very small wrists (a little under 6"), so my watches don't fit on the large pillows/rings. Any idea where I might look?
Honored Contributor

There are many vendors on eBay who have stores (not auctions) selling watch boxes in all sizes and colors.  I've bought many from a seller called Acetimer, but there many more. Just put "watch box" in the search bar.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

HSN has some nice ones designed by Colleen Lopez.  They carry others as well.  I think some of them are designed to hold up to 20 watches or bracelets.

Respected Contributor

Also try Evine.com

Trusted Contributor

@Kat 213 wrote:

HSN has some nice ones designed by Colleen Lopez.  They carry others as well.  I think some of them are designed to hold up to 20 watches or bracelets.

@Kat 213

Yes, this is the one I have:

Colleen's Prestige™ Croco-Embossed Watch & Bracelet Box

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Regular Contributor

@newjerseygirl, how do you like it?  Does it hold a lot?  I've watched Colleen present them, but never ordered.  Right now, my watches are in one of those Joy Mangano organizer cases, but it would be nice to have them in something with a clear cover.

Honored Contributor

Colleen's boxes are made of cardboard and must be handled with great care.  I have several but they don't last long.

I don't think I ever saw a watch box just for women's watches.  If yours are too short, I'd just lay them on the pillows.  They don't have to be fastened.  The pillows are foam and can be squished to make them smaller.  You don't even have to use the pillows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kat 213 wrote:

@newjerseygirl, how do you like it?  Does it hold a lot?  I've watched Colleen present them, but never ordered.  Right now, my watches are in one of those Joy Mangano organizer cases, but it would be nice to have them in something with a clear cover.

@Kat 213

I like it.  It holds quite a few watches.  Mine is a few years old.  When I got it, I took some of the stuffing out of the pillows to make them slimmer.

I have many of the Prestige boxes, in various sizes. Some of mine are 7 and 8 years old.  

They have held up very well. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~