Super Contributor

Re: Who's here for the Ripka 10:00am show?

On 8/28/2014 MJ FAN 4 EVER said:

I'm disappointed in the TSV. It's lovely, but I think the turquoise is skimpy. I know sleeping beauty is "hard to find," now, but they could have had more turquoise presence for the price. I think the silver overwhelms the turquoise accents and makes the cuff look out of proportion.

I own many JR pieces. But this one IMO isn't one of her best.

Hi MJ FAN 4 EVER!

You are being kind. I simply don't like the TSV. I agree that the presence of turquoise is minimal. I also feel if they had faceted and made the turquoise larger.....they would have had me in their hands! I would have purchased both!

It just doesn't make the cut in my eyes....and I am a huge turquoise lover! However, I am very picky when it comes to turquoise.

Enjoy your pieces!

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Cathyshopper said:

Hi M2M, I'm here too on this rare tv morning! (for me Smiley Happy

I'm excited because a few of the smaller gemstones pieces I've been wanting are on event prices AND easy pay - the smaller gemstone ring and the gemstone hoops, to be exact. I'll probably get at least a few of these pieces. Smile

Hi Cathyshopper!

I love the Event Prices!

My problem is....I can't make up my mind what I want. Those gemstone hoops are gorgeous, you will enjoy whatever color you decide on, along with the rings! Enjoy your new pieces!

Regular Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Pepper22 said:

Cathyshopper, those are nice pieces. May I ask which gemstone did you buy?

Pepper,

THIS ring in amethyst and maybe citrine and THESE hoops in peridot and rodolite. The hoops are over half off and the ring to me is more of an everyday ring vs. a true cocktail ring.

Cathy

Regular Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Me2Me said:
On 8/28/2014 Cathyshopper said:

Hi M2M, I'm here too on this rare tv morning! (for me Smiley Happy

I'm excited because a few of the smaller gemstones pieces I've been wanting are on event prices AND easy pay - the smaller gemstone ring and the gemstone hoops, to be exact. I'll probably get at least a few of these pieces. Smile

Hi Cathyshopper!

I love the Event Prices!

My problem is....I can't make up my mind what I want. Those gemstone hoops are gorgeous, you will enjoy whatever color you decide on, along with the rings! Enjoy your new pieces!

ME TOO {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}; it's a relief to finally see some reasonable prices! And thanks!!

Super Contributor

That was a great show! Pat and Judith did a great job!

They showed too many beautiful pieces and I have to make up my mind which way I want to go........UGH! I am still debating over the Monaco watch in blue.....I am going to check out easy pay.....

Have a wonderful afternoon Ripkanista's! See you next show!

Super Contributor

Next show is 2pm-4pm. I will be late....someone please start a thread. I have to pick up my boys from school. Later!

Super Contributor

I will try to start the thread. See all of you soon