Super Contributor

Re: Who's here for the Ripka 10:00am show?

Me2Me, I'm finally here!! I should be done. I purchased the pearl/silver former TSV necklace and a few more things. My hubby finally took a walk so I can do some more looking!!

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 8/28/2014 Me2Me said:
On 8/28/2014 sunshine45 said:

i wish judith would stop saying that that braided necklace is leather.....she has said it at least twice already. it is "the look of leather" or faux leather.

so glad i have the piece from years ago....one of my all time favorite pieces! thick leather braided cord and the reversible puffed heart.

Hi Sunshine!

All I can say is enjoy and cherish your original pieces. I do own this faux leather necklace and it is quite comfortable and pretty.

hi me!

thanks, i definitely do enjoy them......that is why i dont buy much anymore because i am looking for non-diamonique pieces. i have a number of diamonique pieces already and i am more interested in the silver and gemstones.....at great prices.

Sunshine, you know the best place to find the older pieces is the bay. I found some of Judith's older pieces at great prices sometimes.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing. Her style is not for me. Soooo overpriced for fussy designs with diamonique stones which are worth nothing, and clad pieces. Give me sleek modern styles that are sterling such as RLM has been so famous for. Enjoy your pieces for those who are fans.
Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Pepper22 said:

Me2Me, I'm finally here!! I should be done. I purchased the pearl/silver former TSV necklace and a few more things. My hubby finally took a walk so I can do some more looking!!

Hi Pepper!

You made it! I hope your hubby takes a long walk! LOL!

I am loving the pave band ring with matching earrings that they just recently presented...debating on color. I am also thinking of the blue Monaco watch....What are you getting?

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 MFitz said: Nothing. Her style is not for me. Soooo overpriced for fussy designs with diamonique stones which are worth nothing, and clad pieces. Give me sleek modern styles that are sterling such as RLM has been so famous for. Enjoy your pieces for those who are fans.

Hi MFitz!

Thank you!

Enjoy your beautiful RLM pieces! He has such a wonderful gift for designing organic pieces!

Super Contributor

Me2Me, he's back already!!!! I like that turquoise ring they showed. I love her turquoise.

Trusted Contributor

I'm disappointed in the TSV. It's lovely, but I think the turquoise is skimpy. I know sleeping beauty is "hard to find," now, but they could have had more turquoise presence for the price. I think the silver overwhelms the turquoise accents and makes the cuff look out of proportion.

I own many JR pieces. But this one IMO isn't one of her best.

Super Contributor

MJ Fan, I kind of feel the same way. At first I was really excited about this piece. But the more I look at it the more I don't like the turquoise. At least on TV & the computer it comes across as shiny & plastic looking. I would like to hear from other Ripkanistas their opinions about this cuff.

Regular Contributor

Hi M2M, I'm here too on this rare tv morning! (for me Smiley Happy

I'm excited because a few of the smaller gemstones pieces I've been wanting are on event prices AND easy pay - the smaller gemstone ring and the gemstone hoops, to be exact. I'll probably get at least a few of these pieces. Smile

Super Contributor

Cathyshopper, those are nice pieces. May I ask which gemstone did you buy?