Respected Contributor

I have both absolute and diamonique.which is your favorite?I just ordered a absolute solitare necklace from Colleen on her show tonight in gold color.bling is another one of my happiness in life.i know,pretty silly,but I figure if bills are paid,why not !

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I have both absolute and diamonique.which is your favorite?I just ordered a absolute solitare necklace from Colleen on her show tonight in gold color.bling is another one of my happiness in life.i know,pretty silly,but I figure if bills are paid,why not !

I had not purchased absolute since Victoria Weick left, until yesterday lol I ordered the Rope ring Colleen presented..  The absolute pieces I have still look great.  She presented some pretty pieces tonight.  Especially the dog tag mini pendant really cute.  

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam You deserve it! If someone can afford to indulge in what they like, why not? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I own pieces from both DMQ and ABS plus some more things from Bella Luce. They are all very nice and it's hard to pick a favorite. 

Esteemed Contributor

Though I have pieces of Diamonique from years ago when I believe the quality was better I prefer my Absolute from HSN.  Colleen sure had some beautiful pieces this week, I am still stuck on that eternity ring.  Enjoy your new necklace!

Honored Contributor

have cz from Hsn, the Q and Jtv--all are the same thing really--I like them all--not a diamond girl so these are fine for me.

Honored Contributor

Absolute, Dmq, Bella Luce are all the same.  They probably come from the same factories.  They are all high quality cubic zirconia.