Respected Contributor

I miss her, too. I like seeing Judith or members of her family and there are no other substitutes who fill those shoes. Not even close.

Super Contributor
On 3/11/2014 GraceCO said:

I miss her, too. I like seeing Judith or members of her family and there are no other substitutes who fill those shoes. Not even close.

Thank you GraceCo,

That's exactly what I was trying to say. It's not a club, cult or insult by any means to Judith. After seeing the show yesterday, there really wasn't much need for her to be there as it was mostly getting rid of old stock, but I just missed seeing her - that's all! Beth is very good at her job, but it wasn't about that. You summed up my thoughts perfectly.

Respected Contributor

Last time they had Judith Ripka on for about 10 hours and still had Beth with her for the others. You could tell by the last two hours Judith was exhausted. After all the hosts only do 3 hours. I think Beth does a better job explaining the jewelry than either Brian or Allison.I liked them both, but Beth is very knowledgeable and is a Sr. VP for Ripka and Judith's right hand person.

Frequent Contributor

culebra, i could not agree more. You hit it right on the head. I see no reason why Judith herself has to be on every time one of her shows is on. Other designers often have staff sitting in for them, and it does not raise a ruckus. I like Beth a great deal, as she is very knowledgable about the product. Besides, Judith being from the East, maybe she is in a nice, warm, sunny climate where there is no snow! Even the haters can't blame her for that, can they? Yeah, right.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

OMG, if anything, JR is ON TOO MUCH. They need to find other jewelry designers to add more variety to QVC's offerings.

Too much JR, black spinel ... and bronzo!