Trusted Contributor

as my little niece would say . . . . On QVC2, they are sitting in the dark for the Or Paz show. Suzanne appears to be in a very awkward place as model.  And to top it off, Nancy lost her voice and had to be replaced.  

Trusted Contributor

I was watching QVC 2 last night when they had the Or Paz show on and I couldn't believe how dark the set was!   I thought it was very strange to be showing jewelry in the dark like that!

Trusted Contributor

@lOVETOSHOP wrote:

I was watching QVC 2 last night when they had the Or Paz show on and I couldn't believe how dark the set was!   I thought it was very strange to be showing jewelry in the dark like that!

Wow.  I thought it must have just been something they tried tonight that didn't work.  Am really surprised they would keep doing it.  

And now Rachel has replaced Amy!

Esteemed Contributor

I like it. 

It's not so much that they're in the dark, but there is a more natural light and dark shadowing. Not the usual stark studio lighting.

The displays and closeups showing the jewelery detail seem well lit.

Honored Contributor

I think the effect is suppose to create some kind of ambience.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think the effect is suppose to create some kind of ambience.

The seating looks good, but depending on the shot, I'm having a hard time seeing the detail.  The host, especially, seems to be in a dark area.