Super Contributor

What Ripka Has Everyone Ordered Today?

I just ordered the advance sale Asscher ring with LBT that they just presented! I couldn't resist it! I love the Asscher cut and I love LBT!!! It's a win/win for me!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Ripka Has Everyone Ordered Today?

Nothing - zip - never have - not my thing

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Me2Me, that's a beautiful sparkler of a ring! I have it in the all-diamonique and the all-london blue, so I talked myself out of it -- saving it up for the 21st!

Enjoy your new ring!

Super Contributor

Hi Sammycat!!

I also, own the all-LBT...I love that one to!

You are smart to save! I am just picking up this ring for today.....Enjoy your rings!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the new textured rollo bracelet in small in silver. This is a good price and what a nice basic I really like it. I wish someone could tell us what is going to be the March 21 TSV.

Respected Contributor

Well, I ordered some pieces to round out my small, Gold Clad collection...will never let the Gold Clad get out of hand like my Silver collection did!

I got the Gold Clad Rolo Bracelet---what a great price and I did not have a Gold Clad link bracelet. The Gold Clad Estate Charm to go on it. The Gold Clad Pave Hoop earrings that had been the TSV which I had passed up. The 36" Gold Clad Truffle Bead necklace---didn't have a Gold Clad necklace in that length---and on Clearance, too. I also picked up the Gold Clad Dew Drop earrings to go with my Clad Dew Drop necklace--thought it would be smart to have the matching earring.

I went on Waitlist for the new old Clad DQ Station necklace that was not presented---I might get feeling virtuous and cancel it. I also went on Waitlist for the Gold Clad Estate Earring Charms to wear on the hoops, but I don't have much hope of them coming off Waitlist.

I would have loved that new, big DQ Estare Ring in Gold Clad!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Contributor

So happy I came by today. I picked up a cuff I had missed previously, the blue hematite three stone cuff, J288108. Very jean friendly and stackable. Great addition to my collection Trying to talk myself out of the gold clad pearl "contessa" necklace that has been calling to me since it was first presented. Trying to stay strong!
Super Contributor

""0""

Super Contributor

Hi Me2Me!!! How are you doing tonight? I'm trying to hang in there...getting tougher..

I bought probably too many pieces but oh well...I got J290820 the New Rolo Bracelet in silver, J311998 Estate Cross enhancer, J279881 Black spinel ring on WL, J287810 Australian Opal ring with the citrine...my birthstone is opal and two of my kids were born in Nov!, J290778 Rondel station necklace in silver ( I have it in rose clad & love it) and I waitlisted J292084 Asscher cut Dmq ring with the BT. I know its a lot but this should keep me for awhile....

Contributor

Judith Ripka prices are outrageous lately! 0