Honored Contributor

I don't know why, but I think  these shows are a hoot!

They sort of remind me of the B Makowsky shows .... people call in and say they own TWENTY ...  or more.

It would be nice if they had some women's watches on these shows ..... LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: WATCHING THE INVICTA SHOWS?

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I don't know why, but I think  these shows are a hoot!

They sort of remind me of the B Makowsky shows .... people call in and say they own TWENTY ...  or more.

It would be nice if they had some women's watches on these shows ..... LOL

Seriously? Weren’t you just snarking on another poster for calling it a show? That’s rich. 

To wit:

Well, first, they aren't shows .... they are infomercials .....  but many do seem like re-runs.

If you want to watch real shows,    consult  tvguide dot com.   Problem solved.  

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse 

Oh dear, I'm SO sorry if I offended you.    Actually, not really.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@GenXmuse 

Not offended just pointing out the hypocrisy to you but your probably already knew that when you said it. You can dish it out but can’t take it when you’re called out on it. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I believe people own 20 of them.  But I just don't care that much about watches, especially men's watches.  I never sit through a show, its an instant channel change for me.  Personally I think the emphasis on Invicta is contributing to the sales decline.  Many prime time hours are reserved for them.

Honored Contributor

I myself can't believe how many Invicta shows that are on.  It saves me a lot of money though. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass   I think the Invicta company actually has money invested in Evine  (soon to be ShopHQ) - hence all the prime-time watch hours.  I also turn it off as soon as I see it

http://tcbmag.com/news/articles/2019/may/evine-live-secures-6-million-investment-lands-familiar-face...

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@GenXmuse 

I do enjoy some of the presentations with Heather, I do love their watchhes and versus by versace, I a couple from each.  But I have enough watches.  Smiley Happy