Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS--FEBRUARY 2016

Hello Ladies, Still haven't been able to decide between my pink and orange puppy SAN1 watches. Both look beautiful on the wrist and are very comfortable with the Silicone strap. The silicone on these feels like top quality satin. Anyway I still have a few days to make up my mind. In the mean time I did buy another Technomarine today - 636915 in the blue ) I am soooo bad, I have no self control when I see Technomarine watches, I think they are by far my faves) . It is not the Swiss made one ( says watch country of origin Japan, but does mention Swiss parts movement) . I will post back once it gets here. I loved the blue MOP and the little fish on the dial. Looked very cool. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @aprimo, my orange puppy is numbered 91/250 . I had to take a magnifying glass to see it. My pink one I think is 129 or something out of 300. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @JavaQueen, I too had trouble logging into the forums, but I took your advice and used my current nickname when I was prompted to create a new one and it seemed to work. Thanks/ Anisha 

Respected Contributor

You're welcome!  I know that we all like to keep our nicknames. It was just something born out of sheer frustration LOL.

Trusted Contributor

Well, the green strapped SAN I 38mm (634-721) came back in stock at the sale price and I caved. This could be a bad weekend (for the credit card)... Samuel B on Rue La La and another Tucson jewelry event on Evine. Ruh roh!

Trusted Contributor

Hi @aprimo, congratulations on your green SAN1. I saw it too and am sorely tempted but I got two other techno marines recently and must resist (let's see how long before I cave !)

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies, I got two Technomarine cruise dream watches ( 636-915  from Evine recently - price was great too ) . First  bought the blue one which is yet to get here and then the gold / white which I received today). The MOP is fantastic with pinks, greens and a little blue in certain lighting . I love the lacquered fish swimming and the aquatic scene which Technomarine does so well.  I originally intended to send one of them back but I know I will love the blue one even more when it gets here. The silicone strap is quite comfortable and the 40mm size doesn't overwhelm my small wrist. Overall very happy. Will post pictures of the blue one when it gets here. I seem to recall I have a rose tone version of the cruise dream Aquarius day watch ( I think that's what it was named when I bought it in 2014) lying around somewhere,will have to get that one out as well for some wrist time. I hope there are no more nice watches that I am drawn to for the next several months !! Here are a couple of pictures. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Respected Contributor

anisha,

That's a lovely Techno you have there. Love the dial. Wear in good health.

Respected Contributor

anisha:  your new TM watch is really very pretty.  Enjoy wearing it.   I look forward to the pictures of the next one.

Ladies, next weekend,  Mar 5.  shows live from the Marine Pavillion begin.  Hopefully we will see some interesting ladies watches.

Honored Contributor

LJ, is Tim Temple gone from Evine?  It recently occurred to me that it has been ages since I've seen him.  If he's gone, I hope it wasn't one of those "quick out the door" firings like Daniel Greene apparently got.  Hope he went on to something better.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment