Honored Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck Premiering on Evine - Sept 27 TTV

@Shelbelle wrote:

Some serious competition for the 3 Amigos. Evine needs a good CZ line, they have not had one since Brilliante is gone, been a few years.

@Shelbelle  I bet the 3 Amigos are not happy campers at the prospect of having an amiga join them.

Old Victoria made a quick recovery from all the tears she shed upon leaving HSN.  Funny she showed up so fast.  Now that's one QVC should have pursued.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Remar wrote:

I really liked her and her jewelry. I'm glad she's coming to Evine. She'll be missed at HSN though.

I have several of her pieces. The one thing she does that I don't like is using white topaz instead of white zircon in some of her pieces. As much as I may love a piece if it has white topaz as accents I'll skip over it. I'm that way with any designer. White topaz does not have the same sparkle as zircon does, and it tends to turn a grey color over time.

I think she's going to do great at Evine. Maybe it'll turn in to the 4 amigo's. Lol!

I agree with you on the white topaz, looks like glass.

I'd take a good Swarovski crystal over white topaz if those were my choices.

Trusted Contributor

Glad to hear she's coming to Evine. I love her jewelry!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

That was fast -she has a TTV on Wed 9/27! 

Victoria Wieck Collection 14 x 12mm Oval Cut Gemstone & White Zircon Ring - 165-333

Thank you for posting.  I have several of her watches, in fact wore one today.  Love her rings I have two of those.  Glad she is now on Evine.

Honored Contributor

Just my opinion, but  the Q needed her a lot more than Evine, they really dont have a line with strong gemstone presence.

Honored Contributor

I hope she includes some of her older 14k pieces.  Right now, only silver (high priced at that) shows up on evine's site.  

Valued Contributor

Back in the day she and Michael Anthony were top dog @ HSN. Only purchase a pair of small cross post absolute earring from Wieck over 25 years ago  and  a white gold chain from Michael (which broke) about the same time frame.Not a fan of either designer.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd love to know why she left HSN.  I thought I heard her say she was going to be doing more work in crystals in the future during her last appearance on HSN.  I'm not a jewelry person, but I did enjoy her presentations every now and then.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Some serious competition for the 3 Amigos. Evine needs a good CZ line, they have not had one since Brilliante is gone, been a few years.

ITA. Got tired of Amigos, Evine needs some fresh blood. And I miss good Brilliante line too, and Signity was great. We will see how she will do. I will watch definitely.

Honored Contributor

There are more items accessible via the weekly  program email links

Victoria Wieck Collection 13.17ctw Pear Cut London Blue Topaz Flower Shank Ring - 165-796

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri