Honored Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck - New Items/Oct 26th Shows

@ms traditional wrote:

@Chi-town girl   i hope you enjoy your purchases - i am sure you will. we now have a couple of hours of her presentations coming up in about an hour -  buckle up!

@ms traditional - oh, I didn't realize she still had new shows this visit!

I see a new 'gift buster' $99

Seiko Women's Solar Quartz Bracelet Watch & Pendant Made w/ Swarovski Crystals - 649-214

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck - New Items/Oct 26th Shows

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

@Chi-town girl   i hope you enjoy your purchases - i am sure you will. we now have a couple of hours of her presentations coming up in about an hour -  buckle up!

@ms traditional - oh, I didn't realize she still had new shows this visit!

I see a new 'gift buster' $99

Seiko Women's Solar Quartz Bracelet Watch & Pendant Made w/ Swarovski Crystals - 649-214

and i have to get past the obstacle of these lovely opals from Michael V .  my my my -  this is fun, if only to window shop!   

Honored Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck Premiering on Evine - Sept 27 TTV

@SANNA wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Victoria Wieck Collection Sterling Silver 8.78 DEW Simulated Diamond Butterfly Wrap Bracelet -165-526

I just bought this bracelet!!!! Love butterflies!!!

...the one that got away Woman Sad I watched some of the shows tonight - gorgeous new piecess, and have been hoping this bracelet would be reordered. I should have bought it!  @SANNA - have you been wearing your bracelet?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Victoria Wieck - New Items

Love the new watch and great price $60

Victoria Wieck Women's Quartz Rhinestone & Swarovski Crystal Leather Strap Watch - 167-833

Occasional Contributor

Victoria Weick used to have rings to size 11 and 12 while on HSN, however, now on Evine her rings only go to size 10. I NEED SIZE 11 !

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love the new watch and great price $60

Victoria Wieck Women's Quartz Rhinestone & Swarovski Crystal Leather Strap Watch - 167-833

Love this watch! Fun and classy. I would buy the red one if I needed another fun watch...🤦🏼‍♀️😜😁 Great job Victoria!