Super Contributor

Re: Vegas Jewelry Show on Evine

That TSV ring in beyond huge!!!!! I would never be able to wear that but I'm happy for anyone that purchased it. My jaw just drops to the floor looking at some of Michael's jewels!!!!!!! I too really like Chuck's bracelet that will be the TSV tomorrow and I'm interested in the blue apatite one. I just LOVE when Evine has these jewelry events on. They pretty much blow everyone out of the water!! Happy shopping to all!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor

Crazd4gems, I agree their jewelry shows are the best.  So many unique vendors and they are all enjoyable to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I had to sit on my hands because I wanted Pam McCoy's kunzite ring so badly.  Wow, it truly is a beauty but I swore, no more jewelry, no matter what. I'll make myself be satisfied with my blush pink diamond ring I bought from JTV years ago and stop pining for her ring! Woman Wink

Super Contributor

MIchael V. and Samuel B. are the only lines on TV I buy from - I love excellent quality -  I have most of MIchael's "honkers"  but this Cento ring is just to large for me and I love big ring.

I almost bought the Cento pendant - very beautiful

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Bling, I ordered the Cento pendant! Can't wait to see!! Also ordered the Panther ring and multi gem bracelet. Can't wait to hear how you like it. It was very striking.

i wanted to order the earrings, but I think they will be too heavy for me.

Hiya Mustangshar!  What a nice haul. You chose some great pieces.  That Cento pendant is gorgeous.  Please let me know how you like it when you receive it.  Too bad the ring was too big for me and I love large stones.  I'm very anxious to see his new disperse cut zircon ring I ordered.  I'm hoping the sparkle factor is all there.  Looking forward to reading your reviews. Wear your new pieces in the best of health.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Won't be getting Michael's ttv ring but ordered his new Zircon Flower ring.  Would have liked to have seen it presented first, but I won't be home tonight until 10pm and it's being presented at 8pm.  I know my size will sell out.  So, hopefully, there will be a video on it tonight.  I think this will be my only purchse so far.  From what I've seen from the lineup tonight and most of tomorrow, that zircon ring is the only purchase I want at the moment. 

Hi, Bling!  That flower ring is gorgeous!  Enjoy it fully.  I only purchased one piece this evening (147-623).  It's white zircon with LBT (my favorite).  Although it hasn't been presented yet, it think it will work well with my other Gems en Vogue LBT rings.  I'm not working tomorrow so look forward to catching a fair number of the scheduled shows!  Hope you're doing well, dear lady!

Hi there DallasD!  I knew you were watching last night.  It's funny, I know the ring you ordered last night because I saw that ring in the lineup, and I immediately thought about you, and here you ordered it.  I said that ring has Dallas's name all over it.  Super gorgeous Dallas!  Wear in the best of health.  I'm very anxious to see this new dispersion cut on the zircon stones.  I couldn't believe the sparkle it was giving off.  Please let me know how you like these new stones of his.  I don't own anything in all white zircon stones at all.  Very anxious to get it.  

I'm glad you're off today to watch the stones.  I don't work on Fridays, but I have a few errands to run in the morning.  Will watch sometime during the day and tonight.  Chuck has a very cute tennis bracelet that has a flower clasp on it for the TTV tonight.  I'm sort of interested in the rhodolite one.  It would match a flower cluster ring I have in that stone from him.  Enjoy watching the shows today my friend.  Let me know what other goodies you get.  The ring you picked out is super gorgeous!  I was hoping you would have seen it. 

Hi, Bling!  I spent the morning running errands, too...just getting home in time for Michael's shows...look forward to seeing my new ring presented.  It's too funny that you thought of me when you saw it in the line-up...glad you like it, too!  I was very torn between the white zircon flower cut (so hope you love yours) and the one I ultimately purchased.  Very curious about the cut/faceting.  I'm looking forward to spending the next couple of days tuning into the shows as often as possible.  Will have to check out Chuck's flower line bracelet.  Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Regular Contributor

as awesome as Michael's rings are with fabulous stones I just can't order any more until he stops always adding the gold plating to every piece. It totally detracts from the look for me. Has he ever made gemstone  rings with just silver??

Honored Contributor

Hope all of you are enjoying this wonderful jewelry show.  I had to get the watch.  I just love it.  I ordered the silvertone, was not sure if the the goldtone or rosetone would hold up.  All of them are beautiful.  When Chuck announced he would be back in September I decided I would save my money for his next show.  Hope you ladies are enjoying your Sat.

Respected Contributor

Omg! He just had that Carnival sleeping beauty ring marked down!!  I just ordered it, I've wanted that ring for a year ....still a lot of $$$ . However it will be a very early birthday present to me, LOL!  We have to post back on our reviews.

Honored Contributor

mustangshar, I will even post my review on the watch.  Everytime I watch their jewelry shows I cannot believe how many beautiful pieces are shown.  He just marked down 142-354 to $57.42. multi gemstone flower halo ring.  WOW  I may find a deal I have to have LOL.  What fun!!!