Honored Contributor

Ultrafine J407549

[ Edited ]

I checked out the ultrafine and found a lock bracelet (love padlocks!)  So I got this one.  The other choices are a star, heart & a cross.  The only bad thing is that it's magnetic.  Which very annoying.  But I love the bracelet, so I ordered it.  This was shown at 1:00AM.  I taped the show.

I debated getting the hinged bangle, but I already have this (though this is supposed to be new)   I also got the Ultrafine cuff  

Honored Contributor

Enjoy!

Wouldn't that cuff be pretty with initials engraved?

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird 

I'm thinking of one of the crossover rings from that show, but I want to see what's also on in the show later today.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1   There one more Ultrafine show.  That one I  think will show the bracelet with the lock.  They haven't shown it today so far.  That show is at 3:00PM.  I got the ultrafine cuff too (I got it in the small)  That ring is really cute and I thought of getting that one too, but held off for the bracelets instead.   Day is still young!

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird   I've cleared my schedule for that 3 p.m. show. I work from home and I'm my own boss, so I can do it, LOL.  Some of the bracelets are calling to me (including that Italian Silver bangle with the beautiful finish) so I'm trying to be strong. I'm curious to see the charm/bead bracelet--I'm a junkie for star motifs.