Honored Contributor

Does anyone own one? I love the Artisan Crafted jewelry so I'm attracted to them. Today I found some on Etsy, even TJ Maxx website had one.

I've been thinking of one for my Barbara Bixby key enhancer, don't know if they would work together. I think you can only put enhancers on them, because they usually have toggle clasps.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Many of the Bixby pendants go very well with the Balinese chains as they have similar oxidation.  I have one chain that looks like it was made to go with the pendant I got to match it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do, I bought mine from Suarti when she was at the Q years ago. It's very nice thick silver and it does have a toggle type clasp, I think it's 20 inch length. I know I could not afford it  today, if I could even find one.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I do, I bought mine from Suarti when she was at the Q years ago. It's very nice thick silver and it does have a toggle type clasp, I think it's 20 inch length. I know I could not afford it  today, if I could even find one.

I think I have that one.  I have a Bixby moon pendant I like to wear on the toggle ring.  It would certainly work with the JAI pieces too.

Super Contributor

You can find them on Overstock or JTV - but nothing like the very thick and heavy ones from Suarti years ago on the Q

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoonlooking at my necklace it's not the typical toggle closure, it's an S finding that one end goes through an opening on the other end of the chain. You could not hang anything off the clasp.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99:  If the S shape doesn't work to hang a pendant it's easy to replace with a U shape (Ebay etc).